[GE users] Some confusion around the state "qw"

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Jan 21 18:12:21 GMT 2005

You may have a look at the possible states at:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/unbranded-source/browse/~checkout~/gridengine/s
ource/libs/japi/jobstates.html?content-type=text/html

Although there seems to be a small mistake: restarted waiting jobs have "Rq" -
no "w" included.

In Codine 5.2.2 before it changed its name to GridEngine "qstat -s z" showed
the last known state of the job. But I don't know, why and when it got lost. -
Reuti