[GE users] Some confusion around the state "qw"

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Jan 21 20:08:37 GMT 2005

On the right side of the document with DRMAA state "QUEUED_ACTIVE",  "q" means
"queued", which was also used for "submitted and waiting" in the roots of
GridEngine: DQS. In combination with a restarted job, maybe it would be better
to have "qw" and "Rw". This would show, how the job got there: "queued" or
"restarted", but it can't be both like in "Rq". - Reuti

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/unbranded-source/browse/~checkout~/gridengine/s