[GE users] Clearing a queue

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Sun Jan 23 06:46:28 GMT 2005

  I feel I have apparently fiddled a lot with one of my machines. I had
submitted lots of jobs 92 (that are pending on the queue). The few jobs
are in error state and cannot be executed.
Now even the simple jobs are not being executed. My queue csews202.q
gave me an Error state and I used qmod -c command to clear it. Now any
job submitted to that particular queue doesnt run.
qstat -j tells me that:
 queue "csews202.q" dropped because it is full.
Can anyone tell me how do I delete jobs and clear the queues? Is there a
1 shot command the clear a queue.

Regards,
Arati