[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:26:57 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I am following http://developers.sun.com/solaris/articles/integrating_blast.html
article on how to integrate BLAST on Sun Grid (5.3)

There is no /etc/exportfs file, and shareall doesn't exist for Macs?!
Could any one tell me which file i should add these lines and how to "shareall"
share -F nfs -o rw=emac21:emac22:emac23:emac24:emac25,ro\
-d "BLAST" /Users/blast/Library/BLAST/
and then as root type:
# shareall

Thanks,