[GE users] Cleanup on Rescheduling and Deleting

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 02:26:22 GMT 2005

Can your job scripts check if the environment var
$RESTARTED to the number of times SGE has restarted
it?

And as an optimization, when $RESTARTED is 0, then
don't sleep or clear the job output file.

BTW, I am not getting the behaviour you are getting.
SGE always waits for the rescheduled jobs. Can you
post  a sample job script?

 -Ron

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250