[GE users] Proposal for an improvement in script inst_sge

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 25 13:15:59 GMT 2005

Wolfgang,

but the configuration is always the same.
Making a qconf -mconf I always got the same entries, concerning the afs mode
and the bootstrap file has the same security_mode entry for both install
option orders. (inst_sge -m -afs / inst_sge -afs -m)
So I can't reproduce what varibales are overwritten during the argument
parsing.

Regards,
Marco