[GE users] Proposal for an improvement in script inst_sge

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 25 14:31:28 GMT 2005

Wolfgang,

you're right, it is used in inst_qmaster.sh, but sourcing a sh file is
not equl to execute any functions
within this file. The function, where $AFS is used will be executed late
during the installation, where the
-afs switch already has set the $AFS variable!

Regards,
Marco