[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:56:32 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I have a question about qmon, i have looked at the mailing list
archive and after a bit of searching found this link (page is no
longer there) http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/governance.html
I cannot use qmon on Mac OS X, this is the error which i get:
dyld: /usr/local/sge/bin/darwin/qmon can't open library:
libXltree.dylib  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
Trace/BPT trap

I want to use qmon using the "native" x11 which Mac OS X provides.Is
there a way to make it work or do i have to remove x11 and then
download xfree86 and then use qmon!!

Thanks in advance.
Hrishi