[GE users] Proposal for an improvement in script inst_sge

Wolfgang Friebel Wolfgang.Friebel at desy.de
Thu Jan 27 09:13:11 GMT 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Marco Donauer wrote:

> you're right, it is used in inst_qmaster.sh, but sourcing a sh file is not
> equl to execute any functions
> within this file. The function, where $AFS is used will be executed late
> during the installation, where the
> -afs switch already has set the $AFS variable!

Marco,

meanwhile I did the 6.0u3 installation and I can confirm that the ordering
of options does not matter for the correct working of the batch systems,
as you pointed out to me.

I had a problem with AFS in an intermediate older version that I did check
out from CVS.

Thanks for the explanations
--
Wolfgang