[GE users] Proposal for an improvement in script inst_sge

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Thu Jan 27 09:35:03 GMT 2005

Wolfgang,

no problem, you're welcome.
It's very useful for us to have customers looking
critically into the source code. This helps us to improve the code!

Best Regards,

Marco Donauer

--

Marco Donauer            Tel: +49 941 3075-211  (x60211)
Software Engineer        Fax: +49 941 3075-222  (x60222)
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7    mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg       http://www.sun.com/gridware