[GE users] SGE and Messaging Systems

Riccardo Fiano rfiano at babelps.it
Thu Jan 27 11:26:32 GMT 2005

Folks,

I'm pretty new to the SGE technology.. and trying to see if it can be
integrated with Email/messaging platforms on Linux and/or Solaris..

Until now I have the impression that SGE can be used only for batch
processing .. anyone of you can pls shade some light about it and tell
me if I'm wrong?

Any hint is greatly appreciated

Thanks!
-R