[GE users] integrating gridengine with lmgrd

Sean Dilda agrajag at dragaera.net
Thu Jan 27 15:21:57 GMT 2005


    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-10" character set.  ]
    [ Some special characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]

Haim Ashkenazi wrote:
> Hi
> 
> I've started using grid a few days ago. installation was easy and I'm
> able to run simple jobs...
> 
> the problems begin when I try to integrate the grid with with FLEXlm.
> 
> I've followed the howto (http://bioteam.net/dag/sge-flexlm-integration/)
> and the first step was very easy (Grid Engine Complexes & Resources).
> the problems started when I tried to use load_sensors. I've setup the
> perl script with the wrapper so it produces this output:
> 
> global:License_A:23
> global:License_B:16
> global:License_C:25

The output should look like this:

begin
global:License_A:23
global:License_B:16
global:License_C:25
end

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net




More information about the gridengine-users mailing list