[GE users] integrating gridengine with lmgrd

Haim Ashkenazi haim at babysnakes.org
Thu Jan 27 15:34:48 GMT 2005


    [ The following text is in the "X-UNKNOWN" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-10" character set.  ]
    [ Some characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]

On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 10:21 -0500, Sean Dilda wrote:
> Haim Ashkenazi wrote:
> > Hi
> > 
> > I've started using grid a few days ago. installation was easy and I'm
> > able to run simple jobs...
> > 
> > the problems begin when I try to integrate the grid with with FLEXlm.
> > 
> > I've followed the howto (http://bioteam.net/dag/sge-flexlm-integration/)
> > and the first step was very easy (Grid Engine Complexes & Resources).
> > the problems started when I tried to use load_sensors. I've setup the
> > perl script with the wrapper so it produces this output:
> > 
> > global:License_A:23
> > global:License_B:16
> > global:License_C:25
> 
> The output should look like this:
> 
> begin
> global:License_A:23
> global:License_B:16
> global:License_C:25
> end
it does. I just forgot to copy/paste it...

thanx
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net
> 
-- 
Haim


    [ Part 2, "This is a digitally signed message part" ]
    [ Application/PGP-SIGNATURE (Name: "signature.asc") 196 bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]



More information about the gridengine-users mailing list