[GE users] integrating gridengine with lmgrd

Sean Dilda agrajag at dragaera.net
Thu Jan 27 15:47:05 GMT 2005


    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-10" character set.  ]
    [ Some special characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]

Haim Ashkenazi wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 10:21 -0500, Sean Dilda wrote:
> 
>>Haim Ashkenazi wrote:
>>
>>>Hi
>>>
>>>I've started using grid a few days ago. installation was easy and I'm
>>>able to run simple jobs...
>>>
>>>the problems begin when I try to integrate the grid with with FLEXlm.
>>>
>>>I've followed the howto (http://bioteam.net/dag/sge-flexlm-integration/)
>>>and the first step was very easy (Grid Engine Complexes & Resources).
>>>the problems started when I tried to use load_sensors. I've setup the
>>>perl script with the wrapper so it produces this output:
>>>
>>>global:License_A:23
>>>global:License_B:16
>>>global:License_C:25
>>
>>The output should look like this:
>>
>>begin
>>global:License_A:23
>>global:License_B:16
>>global:License_C:25
>>end
> 
> it does. I just forgot to copy/paste it...

Then I would suggest that double checking that the script you want to 
run is on your compute nodes.  As well as logging into the compute nodes 
and see if the script is running, and check the messages files for the 
sge_execds to see what they say about it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net




More information about the gridengine-users mailing list