[GE users] remove useless queue

H.T. Wei kkmanwei at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:40:28 GMT 2005

I got problem when trying to remove useless queues from SunGrid.

% qstat -f
all.q at serv5              BIP   0/2       -NA-     lx24-x86      au
all.q at serv6              BIP   0/2       -NA-     lx24-x86      au
all.q at serv0                   BIP   1/2       0.56     lx24-x86

Trying to remove "all.q at serv5" and "all.q at serv6" because those servers
don't exist
any more. I used "% qconf -dq all.q at serv5", it returns me following message:

    ""denied: cluster queue "all.q at linux-serv6" does not exist""

Does anybody know how to remove those useless queues from sungrid if the
server doesn't exist for that queue?

Thanks,

Steve