[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 20:21:51 GMT 2005

Hi All,
Here are the errors which i get when i try to run qmon from an x11
terminal. I did instal openmotif3 using fink!! The first error cannot
find certain library, the second one cannot find someother one!
./qmon
dyld: ./qmon can't open library: libXltree.dylib  (No such file or
directory, errno = 2)
Trace/BPT trap
emac21:/usr/local/sge/bin/darwin blast$ export
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/l
ocal/sge/lib/darwin/
emac21:/usr/local/sge/bin/darwin blast$ ./qmon
dyld: ./qmon can't open library: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXm.3.dylib  (No
such file or directory,
 errno = 2)
Trace/BPT trap
emac21:/usr/local/sge/bin/darwin blast$ echo $DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
:/usr/local/sge/lib/darwin/

Thanks,