[GE users] SGE6.0u3 and consumable resources

Andrea Lorenz lorenz at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jan 31 11:46:26 GMT 2005

Hello,

I think I have found the next little bug in sge6.0u3.
I have configured a resource
#name         shortcut   type relop requestable consumable default urgency
sw_turbomole  turbomole  INT  <=    YES         YES         0        0

This resource is set to infinity for the global exec host .
If I submit a job which requests this resource, the job is not scheduled.
If I changed this resource to a non consumable ressource, then the job is scheduled.

Andrea