[GE users] Segmentation Fault

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 21:53:26 GMT 2005

Hi Joyce,

Are you getting core dumps? if so you can do 'pstack core'

Alternatively, can you try enabling SGE debug level.

if sh/ksh/bash	. $SGE_ROOT/util/dl.sh
if csh/tcsh	source $SGE_ROOT/util/dl.csh

then:

	dl 10
	qhost
	dl 0 # to turn it off

The last few lines should indicate whereabouts the crash is happening.

Cheers
f.

p.s. use qhost instead of qstat, qstat segfaults when debugging is
enabled, IZ#1460.