[GE users] SGE-5.3: How to get Queuename of Running Job?

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Mar 2 16:18:23 GMT 2005

Hello,

I always tried to have really short queue names in SGE 5.3, because it's
easier to read. In 5.3 of course you have the problem, that you have to
put the machine-identification somehow in these names. This will vanish,
if you could change to 6.0, since there you have cluster queues, where
you could simply look at the machine name.

But anyway: did you tried the qmon interface?

Cheers - Reuti