[GE users] SGE problem with SPW

Kamlesh Singh kamleshsinghus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:36:19 GMT 2005

Hi ..
I recently started to use GE 6.0u3, we have integrated the Job
submission in the CoWare SPW application. Thus users just submit jobs
to GRID by selecting the Queue Name.
but we are having problem when users submit more then 100  jobs from
their simulation manager.
The application gives the following error mesg in error file.
Unable to initialize environment because of error: cannot register
event client. Only 99 event clients are allowed in the system

Vendor verified that it's not from the application & must be comming
from SGE. I'm not sure, can anyone please confirm & share their
solution.

Thanks
Regards