[GE users] Getting SGE working with Lam-7.1.1 on Mac OS 10.3

Jeroen Kleijer jeroen.kleijer at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 2 18:49:08 GMT 2005

Jeff, Bernard,

I can vouch for the howto Reuti has written regarding tight LAM
integration.
He gave me preview version of it which I've been able to implement this
afternoon. (been at it since Monday but that was mainly due to some
serious f*ck ups on my part)
The tight integration works like a charm, accounting works and the
killing of slave processes work as they should.

Jeroen