[GE users] SGE, drmaa_job_ps and DRMAA sessions

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Thu Mar 3 00:01:16 GMT 2005

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/gep/GEP_Intro.html

>Relies on SunONE Portal Server, that is not free.

Someone worked on porting GEP to uPortal... You can take a look at this
thread:

"[GE Portal] GE portal documentation"

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?
msgId=11615&listName=gep

I don't pay much attention to that list since I only use the command line
interface... and qmon or web GUI seem to be to high level for me :)

Rayson