[GE users] SGE-6.0u3 Only 99 event clients are allowed in the system

Thu Mar 3 00:32:31 GMT 2005

If you are using -sync or -now, qsub is registered with the qmaster as
an event client.  Because, as Charu said, event clients can drag down
the qmaster, there is a configurable limit to the number of them allowed
at a time, which defaults to 99.

Daniel