[GE users] SGE problem with SPW

Thu Mar 3 07:53:49 GMT 2005

Hello,

when the qmaster starts up, it will tell you, how many event clients it
will accept. The default is 99. You can set a higher number with

"qconf -mconf"
qmaster_param MAX_DYN_EC=199

If you will get the requested number of event clients will depend on you
file descriptor limit. The file descriptor limit should be set to:

"nr. of execd + MAX_DYN_EC + 20" to be on the save side.

Cheers,
Stephan