[GE users] Corrupt binary for 6.0u3 Sparc-64?

jeroen.m.kleijer at philips.com jeroen.m.kleijer at philips.com
Fri Mar 4 10:45:25 GMT 2005

Had the same thing happen to me more than a number of times. Usually
happens when you're downloaden a couple of tar files after which something
gets botched. Half an hour later or so everything works again....

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards

Jeroen Kleijer
Unix Systeembeheer
Philips Applied Technologies