[GE users] Approximate wait time

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Mon Mar 7 05:29:49 GMT 2005

Is it possible for me to know the how much time my job wil lhave to wait
before it is actually scheduled.
Th way I see it is that it is a function of the following:
1) The number of queue slots
2) The number of jobs running on the machine
3) The load by the local users of the machine
Is there a way to find the information about time remaining for jobs on that
machine and quantify the second thing.
Regards,
Arati