[GE users] SGE output file permissions

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Tue Mar 8 13:55:36 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 07:57, Reuti wrote:
> Depending on your final workflow, but just as an idea: when you use the
> -e/-o anyway, what about including/append the $USER there, as it's
> supported by qsub for -e/-o? Side effect is a documentation, who created
> this output.

	That's an excellent idea, Reuti - and a more elegant solution that what I had
planned.  Thanks!

	Cheers,

	J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
Micro Credo:
	Never trust a computer bigger than you can lift.