[GE users] stupid software queues for license, was: weird "orders queue version is not uptodate" messages in qmaster log

Xavier MACHENAUD xavier.machenaud at st.com
Thu Mar 10 15:28:18 GMT 2005

There are few reasons I proceed this way :
  * The code which is calling the licensed tool is embeded in in house
developped code which has been thru a validication cycle and I don't
want to change the code.
  * the code is also part of a makefile and thus, submitted using qrsh.
As far as I known, qrsh doesn't rerun jobs doing an exit 99.

Xavier