[GE users] qmon segmentation error

Michael Coffman coffman at ftc.agilent.com
Thu Mar 10 22:45:33 GMT 2005

I am a long time user of SGE (5.3) and am in the process of trying to get
a newer version installed and running.  I have downloaded and installed
version 6.0u3  onto a RH7.2 system kernel is 2.4.20-20.7smp and glibc
is 2.2.4-33.  I know, old.   It was just available so I thought I would
download, install and play around.

Every thing seems to install ok and commands seem to work fine.  However,
when I try and run qmon I have problems.  The initial interface comes
up fine, but when I try to click any of the buttons, or select anything
from one of the pulldowns, I get:

   Segmentation fault

and the gui goes away :(

Any clues or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
-MichaelC