[GE users] qmon segmentation error

Andre Alefeld Andre.Alefeld at Sun.COM
Fri Mar 11 11:08:36 GMT 2005

Michael,

this sounds to me like incompatible shared Motif libraries. Are you
using lesstif
instead of openmotif ?
% rpm -qa | grep motif

The qmon courtesy binaries are not working correctly with lesstif.

Another issue are incompatibilities between different openmotif
versions, see
Issuezilla nr: 1093 and 1332

Andre