[GE users] Segmentation errors on Qmon

Walter Faleiro walter at marfic.com
Fri Mar 11 17:25:11 GMT 2005

Hi

I have installed Sun Grid 6.03u on my linux machine. while using qmon i got the following error.

./qmon: error while loading shared libraries: libXltree.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Here I modified ld.so.conf to include the library path and also installed lesstif libraries.

Now the qmon windows opnes fine but when i click on any options it exits giving the following message.

Warning: XmtLoadResourceFile: file 'qmon_messages' not found.
Segmentation fault

Regards
Walter