[GE users] How to find SGE default PATH

Chunyan Wang wangch at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Fri Mar 11 21:44:19 GMT 2005

Hi All,
I have a question to ask you.
For example, I have a job script sge-job.sh in direct /tmp/sge/. I want
to submit the job in different location. I use "qsub sge-job.sh" to
submit this job. I don't want to specified the full path for sge-job.sh
file, So what is the default PATH for SGE to find this file. Because I
want find the location for these job files without specifying the full
PATH of the job file.
I hope my explaination is clear. Anyone can tell me this.
By the way, I found
/tmp/266.1.cbr.q:/usr/local/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/bin. Is this the PATH?

Thanks alot,

Joyce