[GE users] How to find SGE default PATH

Kamlesh Singh kamleshsinghus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 01:09:58 GMT 2005

Hi..
Now I have put the job_starter script which starts with #!/bin/csh -f

put in the Host "Starter_Method"
this job_starter script basically reload all the application "modules"
(source) all the application scripts. But it doesn't seems to affect
$PATH it just remains same to
PATH=/usr/kerberos/bin:/bin:/bin:/tmp/14910.1.all.q:/usr/local/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin
:/usr/bin:.

where as If I run the script directly on server it will  setup all the
application ENV for that platform.
I'm not sure where does this Job_Starter script be placed in SGE.

In LSF just specifying the Queue Job starter takes care of Jobs ENV on
execution server.
I guess I'm having a little difficulty understanding the script
sequence which gets executed on the Execution server.

Thanks
Regards