[GE users] How to find SGE default PATH

Kamlesh Singh kamleshsinghus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 01:25:07 GMT 2005

Hi..
This time they are "qsub" Jobs not qrsh.
I used qrsh for SPW job submissions.
Now I'm trying qsub for Modelsim Jobs submissions.
As users have "vsim" integrated with in their job scripts, which used
to launch bsub jobs ( as bsub accepts executables).
I tried qsub -b y but it fails to run the executable as Jobs submision
host is HP & Job execuction host is Linux. So I have to redefine the
the users Application ENV on execution host. as "vsim" resides in
different directory in HP/Linux.
So I need some method to reproduce application ENV on execution host.
Thanks
Regards