[GE users] Approximate wait time

Tue Mar 15 09:03:04 GMT 2005

Hi,

you could use resource reservation and the monitor feature. Every job
with a resource
reservation get a start time and a queue instance assigned. There is not
garante that
the job will really start at that time and in that qi, but it is a good
hint. The information
is updated in every scheduling interval.

In case you want to calculate the start time your self, you also need
the put the policy
setting and the resource requests / consumption into account. The
calculation is
not an easy thing.

Cheers,
Stephan