[GE users] SGE-6.0u3: More than 1 loadsensor allowed?

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at arvinmeritor.com
Tue Mar 15 13:08:17 GMT 2005

> How did you configure Abaqus? Do you submit it to a queue with the
> Abaqus_v6.env file and if so, how do you manage which resources/hosts it
> can use?

We've just recently begun with the integration of abaqus. Thankfully, only a
serial version, after again reading about the pain of getting LAM working.

Rather than using the abaqus queuing, we've elected to use a wrapper script
'qabaqus' to manage the jobs. Unfortunately, the lck files don't seem to be
getting properly removed, nor does qdel always seem to kill the abaqus job
cleanly.

At any rate, I've included our script for general interest and hope that
someone else finds some use out of it.

/mark

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]