[GE users] Retrieving details about finished jobs

Michal Ludvig michal at logix.cz
Wed Mar 16 02:34:12 GMT 2005

Ron Chen wrote:
> qacct -j <job id>

How simple! Sorry, I missed this one. I tried "qstat -j" but that
refused to show finished jobs.

Can I have one more (probably stupid/FAQ/RTFM) question? Can I get a
list of all account_strings of a given user in a more efficient way than
iterating over the list of all job details? I need it for per-acct_str
accounting.

Thanks,

Michal Ludvig