[GE users] Retrieving details about finished jobs

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 05:05:35 GMT 2005

--- Michal Ludvig <michal at logix.cz> wrote:
> Ideally it would be "qacct -o <user> -A" to get a
> list of per-account_string lines. Something like:

That would require some code modifications. I've spent
an hour and implemented a prototype:

% qacct -A griduser2 -A griduser3

Total System Usage
WALLCLOCK   UTIME   STIME   CPU   MEMORY  IO     IOW
2000         # you get the idea
100          # same!
3002         # etc...

(I've edited the output coz it's so long)

May be this is the homework for you today: if you want
to use "-A" without specifying any string, you need to
add more work base on my code.

(my code changed around 50 lines, so with 20 lines
more, you can do what you want)

If you want to try my code, the first thing that you
need to do is to try to compile the package from
source (you really *need* to read the docs). Then I
will post my diffs here.

 -Ron