[GE users] just a little more newbie questions

Guillaume Evrard gevrard at laas.fr
Wed Mar 16 16:13:22 GMT 2005

Hello,

After a few days fighting against SGE I think it's working. I am able to run
scripts given as examples, but a warning occurs everytime I try to submit a
script containing a "real" exec.

I've tried to compile with 'javac' in a .sh file, the output file of the job
contains :

Warning: no access to tty; thus no job control in this shell...
 Sun Microsystems Inc. SunOS 5.9 Generic May 2002
logout

I've read it could be due to the shell ... What's the shell in which the
scripts executes in SGE ? Can I change it ?

Any help would be much appreciated !!!