[GE users] parallel setup question

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Mar 16 17:58:07 GMT 2005

Hi,

there is nothing wrong with your installation, there is (for now) simply
not an entry for some platforms in pvm/src/aimk. If you red my post from
yesterday, I'm just looking into this.

The other thing is: the installation expects that you compiled PVM on
your own, as it looks into the pvm3 directory. And so the PVM_ARCH is
not the one SGE is using for your machine, but the one you find in
$PVM_ROOT/bin and $PVM_ROOT/lib - interesting there is support for
MACOSX and DARWIN.

After you compiled PVM, just tell me what you see there.

Cheers - Reuti