[GE users] Our Book (was: Allocating CPUs team wise)

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at arvinmeritor.com
Thu Mar 17 09:17:29 GMT 2005

Assuming that finding an author and a publisher might prove difficult,
perhaps using wiki documentation on sunsource.net would be a good way to
quickly expand the documentation.

Of course thrashing out an outline of chapters and desired content is the
necessary prerequisite for any useful documentation (wiki, paper, or
otherwise).

/mark