[GE users] drmaa setWorkingDirectory

Thu Mar 17 11:52:26 GMT 2005

Gotcha.  Yes, I have it.  I just haven't gotten it checked it.  I will
do that in the next week so that it makes it into u4.

Daniel

Fred L Youhanaie wrote:

>Hi Daniel,
>
>I believe Ralf is using the '-cwd' as a workaround to the '-shell y -b
>no' segfault problem, as discussed in
>
>http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgId=24654
>
>btw, did your receive the patched read_defaults.c I sent you?
>
>Cheers
>f.
>
>Daniel Templeton wrote:
>

>>Have you tried it without -cwd?  The reason -cwd is disabled by default
>>is that it is not thread safe.  In order to figure out what the current
>>directory is, it has to do some cd'ing around.
>>
>>Daniel

*        Daniel Templeton   ERGB01 x60220         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
* "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." *
*                    -Dr. Emmett Brown            *
*                     Back to the Future (1985)   *