[GE users] Grid Engine workshop?

Craig Tierney ctierney at hpti.com
Thu Mar 17 18:34:54 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 10:54, Rayson Ho wrote:
> I'm in Canada and I never went to past workshops...
>
> However, the past workshop presentations looked *very* good. For future
> workshops, I hope we can record the talks and put the mp3 files somewhere
> on the net.
>
> Rayson

The workshop in 2003 was very good.  It was very informative
to meet many of the users on this forum, to see what others
are doing with Grid Engine, and to meet the developers.  I enjoyed
meeting and hearing from other Sun employees about how they are using
Grid Engine with their clients.  Discussing new features and road-map
plans with developers and users helped me prepare for system changes at
my sites (including migration to 6.0).

I hope to make it to the next workshop, whenever it is.

Craig

PS. The last workshop also happened to during Oktoberfest.
I hope the next one occurs at the same time. :-)