[GE users] Our Book (was: Allocating CPUs team wise)

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 08:45:06 GMT 2005

It's amazing, what started as a "dummies guide" is quickly turning into
an encyclopedia ;-)

Personally, I feel that there is a gap between the FAQ and the HOWTO,
which can be filled with a collection, online or printed, in the style
of the O'Reilly's Cookbooks (http://cookbooks.oreilly.com/.) In this
style the book is merely a collection of items where each item is made
up of problem/solution/discussion sections. These days there are so many
open source content management systems out there that putting something
like this online should not be too much of a problem.

Cheers
f.