[GE users] GE versions (Windows support)

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 15:15:03 GMT 2005

--- Andy Schwierskott wrote:
> the Windows exeuction and submit host support as
> well as ARCo (Accounting
> and Reporting Console) are part of Sun's N1 Grid
> Engine software. They are not part of the
opensource.

Thanks for the clarification.

I said that it is opensource because at least parts of
it is opensource, since I saw the "INTERIX" Macros in
maintrunk.

But I took another look and saw that it requires other
components, and I think those are not opensource.

And even even if it is opensource, we need to get the
Interix licenses, which is non-free :(

(Also, I agreed with Chris on the non-free part)

 -Ron