[GE users] Altix Linux 64 ia64 cpus

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Sun Mar 20 07:43:24 GMT 2005

>sge5.3 already compiled, I had to follow some tweaks suggested in
>another email in the archvie commenting line 111 in rshd.c and
>linking against the right X11 path.

Didn't know that you are so quick to get it compiled!!

It works for me since I checked out from the SGE5.3 cvs branch. SGE5.3p6
was the last offical 5.3 version, but there were a few minor fixes went
into it after p6 released.

qmake and qtcsh in SGE 6.0u3 may not compile clean on the 2.6 IA64 Linux
kernels, and a fix was checked into that branch by Ron and Reuti last
weekend.

And in Chris email, he was using ProPack 3, and I just checked SGI's site,
ProPack 4 came out... However, SGE should still work with both.

Rayson