[GE users] New site software: order of mailing lists/location of pages

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Mar 21 00:08:46 GMT 2005

although the new site software gives a fresh look, I found the following:

1) Order of mailing lists

When I click in the left column "Project tools/Mailing lists" I get here:

With an old posted link I get here:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/maillist.html

The latter one has the old order of the lists, which maybe nicer for the end
users.

2) Also the Howto's are available at two locations:

The new (click left column):
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/howto/howto.html

And: http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/howto.html

Is this intended to have it in doubles places? - Reuti