[GE users] New site software: order of mailing lists/location of pages

Wal walid.shaari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:55:58 GMT 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:07:35 -0800 (PST), Ron Chen
<ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Reuti <reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de> wrote:
> > although the new site software gives a fresh look, I
> > found the following:
>
> IMO, it looks similar to the layout of openoffice.org
> :)
>
> > 1) Order of mailing lists
> > The latter one has the old order of the lists, which

i can not access documents from the site, it always gives me an error,
is that because of  the new layout?

for example

http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/hardware/docs/pdf/816-2077-12.pdf

gives

Error

No matches to your request were found.

Possible causes

    * Incorrect URL. Check spelling and try again.
    * Link does not exist. Use the browser's "back" button to return
to the referring page.