[GE users] complexes - debugging internal count

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at arvinmeritor.com
Mon Mar 21 13:39:54 GMT 2005

I am seeing somewhat sporadic behaviour with my complexes (licenses) in that
a second job sometimes starts when there *should* not be any complexes left.
I'm being to suspect that my external load adjuster may be the root, but I'd
like to debug the internal complex usage as jobs start/stop.

I'm still using 6.0u1 - is there a means of obtaining this internal
information in the meantime, or is parsing the qstat output still the only
means?

/mark