[GE users] sge v6.0u3 update from v6.0u1

Viktor Oudovenko udo at physics.rutgers.edu
Mon Mar 21 21:18:16 GMT 2005

The whole cluster is dead. Almost all  machines are without power (we had AC
problem and I put almost whole cluster down). I am running the classic
spooling.
I thin  the problem could be in master messages (as they  appeared before
the update). Those messages:

03/21/2005 16:13:27|qmaster|rupc-cs04b|E|wrong cull version, read
0x00000000, but expected actual version 0x10020000

03/21/2005 16:13:27|qmaster|rupc-cs04b|E|error in init_packbuffer: wrong
cull version

What does  it mean?
Wrong cull version ? What is error in init_packbuffer ?

One more important thing that the server was not shutdowned properly. It
crushed.
After this all the problem started.

Best,